My New Bike

GoldenMotor.com

bgoates

Mar 3, 2008
I sold my last bike and have built a new one. It has been so darn cold up here the last week I have not had much chance to ride it or take any pics. However, everything went together great and it started right up. No problems what-so-ever like I had on my last one. I did have to tighten the clutch which I learned after much frustration on my first one. The learning curve is paying off.

I'm so frustrated with the winter weather we have been having (20 cm snow and cold this week) ! We are going to Hawaii and will be back in a couple of weeks. By then maybe spring will have come to the frozen north and I can get some riding in....:D

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
ya supposed to snow here monday. my wife and i are moving to the caribbean. i start my new job in st croix in the virgin islands on the 19th of may. this is what i will have to wake up to every day

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
ya supposed to snow here monday. my wife and i are moving to the caribbean. i start my new job in st croix in the virgin islands on the 19th of may. this is what i will have to wake up to every day
Snow:confused: Wow, my backyard temp. gauge hit 98deg. yesterday.