cycling accessories subforum

GoldenMotor.com
Status
Not open for further replies.

bigbutterbean

Jan 31, 2011
Lebanon, PA
I think it would be nice to have a subforum where we can share info about accessories, ranging from helmets to eyewear to jackets and gloves, and everything in between. Now that I have a job, I'm slowly gathering accessories bit by bit, and it would be nice to have a place to share info about it. I realize that I can post things in swap and shop, but thats more generalized and not really speccific to any one topic, and also if I'm not personally selling something, why should info have to be posted in swap and shop?

d_gizzle

May 29, 2012
ARDMORE,OK
Norm from vmb made this dame suggestion and the staff shot it down. I also had a thread called 'Just found this!' that was items for/related to MBs . Would be a nice feature though.

bigbutterbean

Jan 31, 2011
Lebanon, PA
I was thinking more along the lines of apparel specifically, as well as maybe saddlebags or anything else used to hold cargo, specifically bicycle or motorcycle related/intended. Just my personal thoughts.

kevyleven007

Sep 25, 2008
texas
I have discovered a lot of interesting things I would never have known about if it were not for people posting links so I say go for it!

Status
Not open for further replies.