2010 NiteRider MiNewt Mini-USB LED Headlight w/Li-Ion Battery

GoldenMotor.com

James912

Apr 12, 2011
Florida
This light has 4 modes: High, medium, low, and flash mode. I cant seem to find how to make the light go into flash mode. I press it once each to go from high, medium, and low. Then one more click and it goes back to high. To power on and off, you just hold the button down. All the directions say is press button power on and off. Naw dip!!!!! Useless directions! Help please...
usflg

Last edited:

headtrama

Jul 8, 2010
california
This light has 4 modes: High, medium, low, and flash mode. I cant seem to find how to make the light go into flash mode. I press it once each to go from high, medium, and low. Then one more click and it goes back to high. To power on and off, you just hold the button down. All the directions say is press button power on and off. Naw dip!!!!! Useless directions! Help please...
usflg
You have to hold the button on when you first turn it on . That's if I remember correctly .

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
I've got 2 MiNewt's....the non-USB type. You turn it on, hold the button down and the light goes out while still pressing and will shortly start flashing, release the button and the f l a s h i n g (strobe) mode continues till you press the button again (which takes it to hi mode). Play with it....it won't break.

dnut

James912

Apr 12, 2011
Florida
I LOVE THIS LIGHT!!!!!! IT LIGHTS UP THE WHOLE WIDTH OF A 2 LANED ROAD!! Its perfect!!! For 80 bucks, heck yes i'd buy another. This light can light up the road up to 30ft in front of you!!! Its so amazing. i bought the planet bike 3led blinky rear light which is also bright. It can be seen up to a mile away. These are a good combination.

kerf

Jun 28, 2010
Birmingham, Al
30 feet isn't very far when you're running with an engine. My high beam shines 150 - 200 feet down the road and that is about the minimum for me. At 30 mph you'll cover 44 feet per second, you must have lightening reflexes.

James912

Apr 12, 2011
Florida
I didn't want to exaggerate. But it does light up the road like 200 ft. When i ride at night, the sun is still setting so the light doesnt like up the road 200ft cuz its still light out. :) It definitely helps to see potholes, and manholecovers and such.