What helemt do you recommend?

GoldenMotor.com

pinjas

Nov 27, 2010
St. paul, MN
Hello,

I've traveled my share of paths without a helmet, but I think I should have a nice one. I've shopped around a bit, and did some searches on here but didn't yield the results I was hoping for.

Perhaps a few can share what they wear on their head while they ride. I have also considered the value of getting a helmet with a sort of face window to protect my face from falls, bugs or serpentine pulleys.

Thanks

darkhawk22

Aug 17, 2010
Acworth, GA
i got an older style open faced helmet from eBay with shipping for like $25 and it's DOT approved. I took it apart and I'm reworking the outside to look more beat up and vintage. Probably will be painting it this weekend.

kerf

Jun 28, 2010
Birmingham, Al
Re: What helmet do you recommend?

Mine is a THH half helmet, reg price was about $50, got it on closeout at Cycle Gear, with the closeout and an add coupon I paid about $17. Kerf happy.

Attachments

matthurd

Dec 13, 2010
manchester NH
Re: What helmet do you recommend?

Mine is a THH half helmet, reg price was about $50, got it on closeout at Cycle Gear, with the closeout and an add coupon I paid about $17. Kerf happy.
i got quite a pretty face so i'd prefer a full face, but you can't beat that price, nice score.