My bike got wrecked

GoldenMotor.com

heyscuba

Jan 19, 2011
st. louis, missouri
Put up a video of my bike on Youtube,...

YouTube - motorbikeride

2 minutes later my buddy who shot the video (and told me he could ride a motor cycle) wrecked it, he freaked when it started, gassed it and couldn't let up on the gas, or pull in the clutch, or apply the brakes, or hit the kill switch... all things we discussed before he got on,... he went the same direction I went in this vid and hit the concrete step on that light brown house behind me (over my left shoulder) in the end of the video,...
he's ok,... but bent my forks and popped the tire,... he's ok,...
I'll fix the bike,... I learned a lesson,... and he lied,...!

and I had the camera in my hand and didn't shoot it,...!!!!!

.duh.

oldtimer54

May 15, 2010
On a bike
Drag man. Hope you get it worked out fast. I hadnt ridden my bike for over 6 months untell today. Its a bummer not being able to ride.

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
Sorry to here that . Bummer you did not get it on film. Could of had 20,000 You tube hits to pay him back with lol.

Allen_Wrench

Resident Mad Scientist
Feb 6, 2010
Indianapolis
Bummer about the bike, man. I can't believe he freaked. On a motorized bike, at that.

So, he freaked out bad, gave it gas, no brake, no clutch, no kill switch. If that'd been a Hayabusa, he'd have been taking the nickel tour of that house. New Motto: it's never a good idea to lie about whether you can ride a motorcycle.

bairdco

a guy who makes cool bikes
Aug 18, 2009
living the dream in southern california
i did that when i was about 10 years old...

friend's dad, "are you sure you've ridden a mini bike before?"

10 year old me, "yeah, i've ridden plenty of 'em..."

went full throttle down a giant hill, jumped a small ditch, rode through half a corn field before finally dumping it.

didn't get hurt, though, or mess up the bike. never got to ride it again...:)

thine82

Nov 26, 2010
kingston ny
i watched the video and i did not see any one get hurt. nice looking bike. it does inspire me to paint my one nice color though.maybe both of them that i have if i actually get time to finish my second one. raw motors are not great at all because of the parts they send with the motor ...

shiloh0

Jun 28, 2008
too bad, same thing happened when i tried to teach my first wife to ride my motorcycle, she ran into a brick church. theres a funny video on youtube where a guy is showing a friend how to ride his superbike. the guy sat there foolishly revving the engine then he kicked it into gear while full rev. he got lucky cause he was down within 40 ft. the funny thing is he screams like a girl (no offense to girls) as he loses it.

Last edited: