Egors Motorized Schwinn

GoldenMotor.com

MotorbikeMike

Dealer
Dec 29, 2007
Sacramento
Re: Egors Schwinn

Beating the Nuns???

Hooo boy, either there is some real underlying problem here or I should get my prescription changed?

Mike

Egor

Jan 30, 2008
Hurricane Utah

Actually Krylon is pretty much fuel proof, but I seal it with clear (Engine Kote) I think that is the name.
Some advise, to get a good coat of paint to hang with-out the runs, apply a very thin coat let it tack up pretty good then put a coat keeping a wet edge. You should apply three coats in this manner each one letting the last tack up well, start from one end and move to the other, no spinning around,:rolleyes: just back and forth moving along. Hope this helps. Have fun, Dave
That is a really nice looking bike. How do you keep the gasoline from messing up the paint on the tank?

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI

very nice. i been thinking about a spring front end for my motor bicycle. do you think it improves the ride or just really nice to look at? both are important but easier to spend the cash if cures looks and ride

Egor

Jan 30, 2008
Hurricane Utah

very nice. i been thinking about a spring front end for my motor bicycle. do you think it improves the ride or just really nice to look at? both are important but easier to spend the cash if cures looks and ride
I rode the bike for a while with-ought the springer, I think it improves the ride, it is definitely worth the money. I also put one on the Green Hornet bike of mine. Have fun,Dave

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal

Super Clean Egor! I was looking for a spring loader front end but seeing that I only have a coaster brake, I need a front brake as well. Is there a way you can mount a front caliper for a disc brake?

Egor

Jan 30, 2008
Hurricane Utah

I have not figured out a way to install the disk brake with-ought lacing a new hub. I don't think it would be hard to hang the caliper. The springer I have has the stubs for the brake arms, I am working on getting them installed. Have fun, Dave
Super Clean Egor! I was looking for a spring loader front end but seeing that I only have a coaster brake, I need a front brake as well. Is there a way you can mount a front caliper for a disc brake?

Norman

LORD VADER Moderator
Jan 16, 2008
pampa texas

You lucky guys in southern Ca. warm weather, nice beaches, beautiful girls, neat cars, bikes, and planes, well all kinds of nice stuff. I'm Ca. dreamin, I want to go. :confused:
Norman

Egor

Jan 30, 2008
Hurricane Utah

Norman - It was a good thing you were not out here last week. we had one of the major volleyball tournaments over the weekend. Athletic girls in swim suites, I just stay away. I got a neat headlight for my bike today It is large and chrome. I want to put it up high on the steering head it's gonna look great. Have fun, Dave

PS: We are having a boat show this week end. Why do you need girls in swim suits to sell boats? And whats up with that swishy wave.
You lucky guys in southern Ca. warm weather, nice beaches, beautiful girls, neat cars, bikes, and planes, well all kinds of nice stuff. I'm Ca. dreamin, I want to go. :confused:
Norman

Last edited:

Egor

Jan 30, 2008
Hurricane Utah
This is the pic that has been plajorized on a blog to sell his bikes. I asked him to get it off and so far it is still there. Have fun, Dave

PS: Thats my friends Whizzer mine is just to the right, its green. thats a Kings engine in the Schwinn.

Attachments

Egor

Jan 30, 2008
Hurricane Utah
Forgiven - It is upsetting to see a lot of work up on a site for someone else's profit. The engine is a Kings. Ported, polished cases, now a Mikuni carb, and the custom pipe. It took about three weeks to build using a Schwinn Cruiser 5, that I got before Schwinn was purchased by Huffy for the exercise bikes. Have fun, Dave
Sorry Egor I had no idea of the pic. I will remove it right now! I AM Sorry :(

Egor

Jan 30, 2008
Hurricane Utah
Filestyle - The pipe is cool it sounds different, not a low sound, kind of a crack sound. a lot louder so I had to make a baffle and it is difficult to find one that will keep it quiet. Have fun, Dave
I noticed the exhaust , nice touch , how does it sound? like a 2 stroke or more like a hemi.rotfl