Iridium Ngk Spark Plug

GoldenMotor.com

Outrunner

Dec 27, 2008
Atlanta, Georgia
Here's the new NGK Iridium spark plug that fits our MB's.
I tried it out and the performance was FANTASTIC! I went
from 43 mph top speed to 55mph at 15,000 rpm,
(in my mind). I really haven't tried it out yet, but I will this
weekend. The Iridium plugs have proven themselves in
dyno tests and various racing applications with impressive results.
I ordered mine
from Advance Auto NGK #4085 or BPR6HIX, about $6.00

Attachments

Last edited:

tommyboy1442

Nov 25, 2009
chicago
wondering, the tip looks very pointy on that plug, is there a special way to gap it, should i worry about bending or breaking the fine tip on that plug when gapping it? any recommendations for gapping? can i use a regular circular slide gapper, or should i use a fueler gaugeand only tap the curved part of the plug? anyone have a suggestion? wheres norm ol buddy ol pal, you in there norm?...

Last edited:

Outrunner

Dec 27, 2008
Atlanta, Georgia
I love it. Can I use your quote? brnot.shft..wee.

Almost forgot: If you get that plug for $6.00, that's a steal!!
Pablo,
Absolutely, I officially authorize you to use my special performance idea (a dream)
to achieve ultra high speed and rpm's at your discretion.

By the way, the cost of that plug is $6.99, not "around $6.00" as I stated earlier.
The NGK plug uses a thicker, 0.6 mm tip which will last longer than other Iridium's
that are 0.4 mm

pre-war Schwinn

Nov 15, 2009
Los Angeles 90039
I went to amazon and located the page I am sold as well I have a custom build on a stripped frame I picked up early in November and finishedLate in December just sittin here n0ot fired off. I've been waiting for a chance to take down and runn it forthe first time at Venice Motor Bikes Run For the Cash on March lets pile up som prizes as well
the 2 stroke oil I read about here is a lot harder to locate
a Look see by the Venice Motor bike mechanics and away I will go March 7

Last edited:

timber

Dec 25, 2009
virginia
Here's the new NGK Iridium spark plug that fits our MB's.
I tried it out and the performance was FANTASTIC! I went
from 43 mph top speed to 55mph at 15,000 rpm,
(in my mind). I really haven't tried it out yet, but I will this
weekend. The Iridium plugs have proven themselves in
dyno tests and various racing applications with impressive results.
I ordered mine
from Advance Auto NGK #4085 or BPR6HIX, about $6.00
these are great plugs.....i can go super fast now.....and the acceleration is unbeliveable....after 35 the vibration is too much though

outlawbiker

Mar 15, 2009
Chicago NW Suburbs
just got back from a ride..... got the ngk plug and a MSD 8mm wire and all i can say is WHOA DADDY! my bike runs mean now,it starts so much easier and puts me into the seat when i open her up,great call on this plug! i would highly recommend this!

now ill have to adjust my time circuits and see if i can travel back to 1985 .fly

timber

Dec 25, 2009
virginia
i would like to upgrade my spark plug wire now ....can someone point to the best wire...and can i get it online

thanks

TandocTools

Nov 24, 2009
KS
I just got this in the mail from Magnecor. $11 plus shipping. Magnecor makes the best wires I've ever used! I've had them on a Buell, my old WRX and a Prelude type SH--they are really nice!

Attachments

Last edited:

outlawbiker

Mar 15, 2009
Chicago NW Suburbs
TEll me more about the new msd wire....and where can i get one online if i can....thanks
i went to my local auto parts store (advance auto) and asked them for one single high performance wire.MSD sells a kit in these stores that you cut and make your own custom wire kits for your car and i tryed to see if he would sell me a single wire in any length,fortunately i didnt have to buy the whole kit,he sold me just one.

the local motorcycle shop also sells 7mm wire at $1.50 a foot,but they were closed when i got there.if you cant wait to get one thru the mail like me, try your nearest napa,autozone ect... tell them what its for and they sometimes are more than willing to help you out.

outlawbiker

Mar 15, 2009
Chicago NW Suburbs
i ran it as is and have no problems, i dont have good tools for gaping plugs like this one,and the way this one is designed worried me that id break the point, besides the gap looked close enough on mine.