LA area christmas ride

GoldenMotor.com

the_edge150

Dealer
Aug 21, 2008
Monrovia,CA
hey guys, anyone want to go for a Xmas ride? i was thinking before noon on xmas eve so everyone can spend time with their families. maybe a ride from library park in monrovia over to puddingstone again sound good?

longhair

Mar 24, 2009
eagle rock
hey guys, anyone want to go for a Xmas ride? i was thinking before noon on xmas eve so everyone can spend time with their families. maybe a ride from library park in monrovia over to puddingstone again sound good?
Cool Man, gotta be somwhere at 3:30. But , I'm gonna try an make it, Angry Samoan

the_edge150

Dealer
Aug 21, 2008
Monrovia,CA
i think that around 10:30 sounds good :) here is a map for the ride, same as last time, it worked out real good and was a nice, long fun ride.

NYNEOMITE

Oct 14, 2009
Seattle, WA
My girl's working, but I might be able to make it...
If you can pick me up I am down. I may be able to get Roberto to ride too.

I have Thurs-Sun off and we already finished up Christmas so I am down anytime. I was thinking about riding from Venice to Downtown on Christmas if I can convince someone to ride with me. It's about 32 mile round trip. Just going to take Venice. I figure the streets will be quiet and I have been wanting to ride to work.

the_edge150

Dealer
Aug 21, 2008
Monrovia,CA
ok peeps, its the big day! i printed out the maps for the ride and will hand them out there. i will be there around 10,and will be on my red falcon. see everyone there! if anyone gets lost, call me at 9 0 9 - 7 7 0 -0 1 5 1

the_edge150

Dealer
Aug 21, 2008
Monrovia,CA
well, i was going to lead the ride, and my bike wouldn't start. changed plugs, then i get home, i pull lightly on the CDI, and then it comes out of the casing along with a lot of water. GRRRRRRRRRR! But i hope u guys had fun after i pedaled home....................

turkman

Nov 12, 2009
burbank,ca
OK here is the pic's from the christmas ride in sunny so. cal, it was a great day for a ride I dressed too warm so I had to peel some layers off no biggie,we met up at the park in Monroviea, Alex brought his strech with the farring,Norm showed up with his buildoff bike (man it's low and cool)and a couple riders from out there Rob & Jim oh yea Edge, he was the host . Well it all went fine lookin at everyone's bikes and jawwin till we hit the road and one of the bikes would'nt run after two stops and some spare parts(we always pack for emergencys)it was determined that the leaders bike was a no go , so the rest of us loaded up our bikes and headed back to Glendale , we troupers met up at the Los Feitz pitch and putt and had lunch wile we were there two more riders met us and then we all rode through Griffith Park around the golf course and through the hills nice long staights and some winding downhills, I split up from the group by the Merry-go-round and headed home made it there by 2:30 once again ridin with my peeps is always an adventure and this one was really fun , if you can make the Jan. ride you won't be sorry Later Bob

Attachments

Venice Motor Bikes

Custom Builder / Dealer/Los Angeles
Mar 20, 2008
Los Angeles, CA.
Sorry Edge, We all took a vote over a round of drinks... You're not allowed to host any more rides until you complete two other rides without breaking down!!! :-|| laff