Zoombicycles.com suspended

Discussion in 'Motorized Bicycle General Discussion' started by Cabinfever1977, Oct 19, 2009.

1. Cabinfever1977

Cabinfever1977 New Member

I clicked on the zoombicycles website and it saids there online account has been suspended.
    I just thought someone would like to know and im not sure if this message is in the right category or or not. If im wrong or if there site reopens,you may delete this message.

2. fall_down_stand_up

fall_down_stand_up New Member

I dont know whats going on with them,but spookytoothcycles website has been down and I have been wanting to order parts from them....Hope they get back up and running soon....I could really use the parts....:-||

3. xlite

xlite New Member

I logged into Zoom several times last night and this morning... no problemo.

4. starrunner

starrunner New Member

They were obviously overhauling their site. You can get all kinds of crazy messages when that happens. I just logged on and see that they sell a DVD-R installation manual for $20 plus no telling what for shipping. What a ripoff.

5. Tcams

Tcams New Member

Thats weird.

I tried to call SPC this morning and No one would answer. I called twice. I hope they will answer tomorrow because I have parts on the way for my first build.

#5 Tcams, Oct 27, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2009
  6. starrunner

starrunner New Member

I don't know about those guys but personally, if I had a site that sold something and a certain number of people depended on them, I'd get on this forum and make some kind of announcement if I was going to be out of commission for awhile. It would take almost zero effort and I know all these guys know their way around this forum very well. Just a little communication is the hardest thing in the world.

7. george_n_texas

george_n_texas New Member

They were down the other day without explanation as well...not good bus practice.

8. bandito

bandito New Member

Business owners are at the mercy of the GREAT GOD MURPHY too not just just the peasants.

9. Pablo

Pablo Master Bike Builder & Forum Sponsor

They were probably just redoing their site or switching servers or ISP's.

Who is SPC?

10. Tcams

Tcams New Member

I ment STC

Spookytoothcycles

11. Cabinfever1977

Cabinfever1977 New Member

zoom bicycles is back up.

12. xlite

xlite New Member

Zoom never went down for me but this forum was definitely out of action for almost a day. I suspect trunk line issues rather than any problem with the sites. Might have had something to do with the "George Bush Extended Daylight Savings" problems.