If I had read all of the problems many of you have had with motor/bike installs, I never would have tried it. Thankfully, I had very few teething problems with my Cranbrook 2 stroke install. 1) I blew a head gasket after 150 miles (I did tighten it once after a couple hours of use. Now I check it nearly every day.) 2) My pedal crank was loose, but it was just not assembled well from the store. 3) Rear bearings were loose, also store assembly issue. Otherwise, nothing too unusual. I put some grease on the motor gears to quiet them down. It now is much quieter. The petcock is a tiny bit weepy. (I can live with that.) I am really glad that I shortened the chain to avoid using the tensioner. I am, however, having a complete blast. Mentally, I am planning my next build!