Which kit is best?

Discussion in 'Motorized Bicycle General Discussion' started by Lorissa Nelson, Aug 13, 2009.

1. Lorissa Nelson

Lorissa Nelson New Member

Hello all, I'm new to this forum and I'd like to get started on a motorized bike but I don't know which engine kit is best. The engine will be going on a standard mountain bike. Any input? Should I get an expensive kit or do they all run about the same? Thanks.

2. dvddtz

dvddtz New Member

Hello Lorissa, Welcome to the forum.In my opinion all the kits are basically the same.But from what I have read on the forum and from the one time I dealt with Thats Dax,I would go with them.They stand behind what they sell and have great customer service.Hope that helps.David usflg bicycle engine kit, bike engine, bicycle engine, bicycle motor

#2 dvddtz, Aug 13, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2009
  3. Hot Wheels

Hot Wheels New Member

You Want The Motor That Says It Has The Slant Head The Spark Plug Is On A Angle, And Needle Bearings. It Runs The Best. You Can Find It On Ebay For 119.99 Free Shipping. Good Luck And Ride Safe.

4. Lorissa Nelson

Lorissa Nelson New Member

Thanks so much guys! It really helps since nobody I know has any idea about this stuff. :)