What's this?

Discussion in 'Motorized Bicycle General Discussion' started by racie35, Apr 6, 2016.

1. racie35

racie35 Active Member

I know it's not a mb but I seen this today and I'm wondering what it is with that small Honda type clone hanging down in the front.

Attached Files:

2. Agreen

Agreen Member

How do you take an already weak motorcycle and make it slower? Put a lifan (Honda) 125 in it!

Looks like a Rebel that someone put a 125 in. He probably had a bad engine or transmission and wanted a cheap alternative to replacing the rebel's 250?

3. racie35

racie35 Active Member

It's a lot smaller than a rebel..pretty sure they buy em like you see it

4. bluegoatwoods

bluegoatwoods New Member

I can't tell you what it is. But it reminds me of a Suzuki that was in my neighborhood a few years back.

This bike had a similar profile. And, from the looks of that curb and the bushes in your photo, a similar overall size.

It had an upright single cylinder with an exhaust pipe coming off of it that looked to be nearly the size of a tennis ball. The model was 'some letter' followed by 45.

I found myself wondering it that could be a 45 cu inch single. It's not impossible.

If so, cool bike.

But I'd even be okay with that 125 cc lifan. Or whatever. Small is not necessarily bad.

5. crassius

crassius Well-Known Member

saw many similar last year in Thailand, but that doesn't look as cheaply made as the chinese versions