What type of gas are u using for 49cc 4 stroke

GoldenMotor.com

Junkyard dog

Mar 6, 2020
I can not find gas without ethanol in it in city... anyone gas with ethanol using if so what problem or problems .. will be using gas with 10% ethanol... give feedback...

Junkyard dog

Mar 6, 2020
The 60/80cc using the 2 stroke oil mixture may stabilize the gas for the 2 stroke... the china doll 4 stroke say do not use gas with ethanol in it.. anyone using 10% ethanol gas in 49cc 4 stroke... all input welc

Junkyard dog

Mar 6, 2020
The 60/80cc using the 2 stroke oil mixture may stabilize the gas for the 2 stroke... the china doll 4 stroke say do not use gas with ethanol in it.. anyone using 10% ethanol gas in 49cc 4 stroke... all input welc

Sidewinder Jerry

Dec 19, 2011
Rockwood, TN
I run 87 with 10 percent ethanol and runs good. It's in a 66cc 2 stroke. Should work fine with yours
I've ran the same thing in my RS 35 for 10 years now and never had a problem.

Did get some 100% gas from a store for my lawn mower once. The store was owned by people from the middle east.

The lawn mower wouldn't crank so I drained the gas out of the mower. I then poured some out of the gas can into a jar. It looked like oil and vinegar salad dressing. So my advice is go to reputable companies when buying gas.

Last edited:

Junkyard dog

Mar 6, 2020
I've ran the same thing in my RS 35 for 10 years now and never had a problem.

Did get some 100% gas from a store for my lawn mower once. The store was owned by people from the middle east.

The lawn mower mower wouldn't crank so I drained the gas out of the mower. I then poured some out of the gas can into a jar. It looked like oil and vinegar salad dressing. So my advice is go to reputable companies when buying gas.
Thank all that responded ethanol gas... I will be using...