Were to buy a engine kit online

Discussion in 'Motorized Bicycle Swap And Shop Sales' started by nyranger, Sep 3, 2012.

1. nyranger

nyranger New Member

Hey guys i just wanted to know a good place to get my first motorized bike engine i need some opinions not really sure thanks usflg

2. Bronze

Bronze New Member

Even harder in Canada, I would liketoget a dax for my second build, but I can't find a retailer in Canada.

For USA, there are a number of retailers/dealers... may just want to check out these forums for a few days..

3. bigbutterbean

bigbutterbean New Member

Bronze, check out www.zoombicycles.com.

nyranger, if you are in new york, motorized bicycles are illegal there. That being said, check the sides of the page. Most of the ads are to suppliers who sell both 2 stroke and 4 stroke kits.

4. Ludwig II

Ludwig II Active Member

5. Bikeguy Joe

Bikeguy Joe Godfather of Motorized Bicycles

www.thatsdax.com

They (motorized bikes) are illegal in Ohio and a lot of other states too, but that never stopped anyone.

6. Bronze

Bronze New Member

Where I got my china girl actually.. fast shipping for 30$ fedex came on estimated date. and was 198 with taxes and shipping. But I ant a thatsdax, but in canada, I may call him up and see if he will ship to canada.. would like to build one over the winter and have it ready for spring..

#6 Bronze, Sep 3, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2012
  7. ddesens

ddesens New Member

Ebay has been my 1st choice.

8. turbo1889

turbo1889 New Member

I think Staton-Inc(.com) will ship at least some of his kits world wide especially the ones that have everything but the motor and you buy your own weed-eater type motor locally and hook it up.

9. donphantasmo

donphantasmo New Member

look around this website. Hit any of the links on here and you can find a place to buy a bike. I've dealt with piston bikes and I'm pretty happy. Maybe you can find the same joy in it. But honestly, there are 10 places right on this page. TEN, right on this page... Avoid kings and gasbike

10. d_gizzle

d_gizzle New Member

I've bought a few items from gasbike.net and I don't see the problem. If you go to the grubeeinc website it says that gasbike is THE master distributor for the taper shaft 4G.