Hello, my magneto casing filled a bit with water last time I rode, didn't realize it until after it died while riding. When I took off my mag casing, water poured out. Obviously it isn't working since it's wet, I've let it sit for a while to see if it'll dry and work again. It's sat a couple of hours with the mag cover removed. I tried to start it just now, it won't start. I don't think it's totally dry yet. Here's my question. Is this thing going to fire again once it dries, or am I going to have to replace my magneto? Thanks for any and all suggestions.