"Triple Threat" Hybrid Chopper

Discussion in 'Hybrid Bikes & Trikes' started by pedalchopper, Feb 1, 2019.

1. pedalchopper

pedalchopper Member

This is a schwinn stingray spoiler - converted to 3 speed gas / 3 speed pedal and.... 1,000 watt front e-hub. I call it my Triple Threat model. by PedalChopper.com / Jim Wilson also, has full 12 volt motorcycle style - lighting system.

Attached Files:

2. indian22

indian22 Well-Known Member

Very impressive build!

Rick C.

3. zing

zing Member

Pedalchopper you built one nice bike ! So many great things on one bike is just too cool.! And it looks awesome !!!!

indian22 likes this.
  4. Lee.G

Lee.G New Member

I like the 4" front tire on your bike but that won't fit with my Springer forks. I am planning on either finding motorcycle weeks and tires that will fit or putting larger gauge spokes.
    This is what my spoiler looks like. 20190128_135006.jpg a motorcycle Springer seat ,50cc 4 stroke auto clutch 4speed with jockey shift lever or I can use the toe shift , I mounted the speedometer on the forks because the cable was to short and it just looks cool

5. indian22

This is just a beautiful build Lee!

Rick C.

fasteddy likes this.
  6. indian22

Pedal chopper your e-bike/2 stroke hybrid inspired me to order a hub motor and lithium pack for one of my 66cc vintage style builds. It's a good running bike that really pedals well also & I think the electric hub will not only be quite useful but also add to the bikes style. I'd intended to do this a couple of years ago, but now's the time!

Rick C.