travelerhart

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by travelerhart, Jan 27, 2013.

1. travelerhart

travelerhart Member

As some may know, I recently made a Journey across the U.S.A, but now that I finally get settled in a new place,
    disaster strikes, Friday morning, I find a Post where my bike was,NO BIKE.
    SO I guess that it will be over for that on, and start planning on a New project

2. 2door

2door Moderator
    Staff Member

So sorry to hear about your misfortune. That scum stole a piece of motorbike history. We can only hope he injures himself on it, or worse.

Back on the horse, as they say. Your next build will probably be even better. You've had a chance to see where any weak spots were and you'll build them out of the next one.

Good luck and keep us informed.

Tom

#2 2door, Jan 27, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2013
  3. travelerhart

travelerhart Member

Thanks 2Door,
    I'm sure, that this person will find misfortune,
    and I don't think that I'll ever build another 29er ,but I do have some GREAT IDEAS

4. Mannhouse51

Mannhouse51 New Member

That's a bummer about your bike. I'm happy you're here on the forum though. Looking forward to your "ideas".

5. Dave31

Dave31 Moderator
    Staff Member

Hey travelerhart Welcome to the forum glad you joined us. Did not see your intro until today.

Sucks about your bike, but that just leaves room to build a better one. Really enjoy your photo's on FaceBook.

6. wheelbender6

wheelbender6 Active Member

Sorry your bike got jacked. Check your local laws before you buy if you want to be street legal. We have a legal/legislation subforum on this site. Find a post from your state and see what others had to do avoid scrapes with the law.

7. Greg58

Greg58 Well-Known Member

Hey traveler we would still like to see those pics of your trip, I am a green horn on the facebook thing!

8. racie35

racie35 Active Member

real bummer.......I used to live out there near Richland Wa (Benton City) and I remember there were lots of places to ride MB's. Maybe the police will find the person who took it.