Thatsdax.com Service!

Discussion in 'Motorized Bicycle General Discussion' started by speedster239, Nov 30, 2009.

1. speedster239

speedster239 New Member

I purchased a kit yesterday from them. The site showed that the lead time for kits was five business days, however I sent them an email just to be sure this number wasn't a little over the norm. They were so kind and responded saying that they'd try and get it out earlier for me. Low and behold, just a few hours later I get a nice little email from Fedex stating that the package is in their possession and headed my way:D. How great is that!

I'll report back once I get the kit on my bike and running in a few days :D.

All the best,
    Vaughan

#1 speedster239, Nov 30, 2009
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2009
  2. weekend-fun

weekend-fun New Member

wow, that awsome! good luc on on your bike, cant wait to see it :D

3. wes

wes New Member

Wow thats awesome, ive talked to duane a time or to, some of the best costumer service around!!!! Good luck with your build

4. speedster239

speedster239 New Member

Thanks guys!
    It should be here on Thursday. I won't be able to sleep that night, but I'm hoping to get it on Friday and go for a nice ride this weekend. It's not much of a project if you're a grease monkey, right?
    -Vaughan

5. DonnnN

DonnnN New Member

Have fun with the build!

brnot

6. Dan

Dan Staff
    Staff Member

Howdy Vaughan. LOL, is tuff to sleep waiting on them. They really aren't 2 hard build. If I may be so bold as to suggest taking your time though. Really is half the fun.

A few years back, had to wait 2 weeks on my first kit, also from Dax. He is awesome to do business with and a wealth of know-how! "Kid at Christmas" syndrome big time. When I opened that box about hugged the thing. The first time she lights off, is a high. .

Post lots of pics!