Thank goodness I got a motorized bike first

GoldenMotor.com

El Bandito

Jun 14, 2015
Benicia, California
Its been awhile folks but I'm back again. Reasons why Im back. 1. Bike issue 2. I got a car
1 I think I got a new issue with my bike(i think I mentioned on an old forum thread the my original engine died and I never could quite figure it out but i think I fogured it out with the internet on a facebook group on motorized bikes). I'll post this new issue later.
2. I GOT A CAR(well I actually had ot for 3 years but die to it breaking down sort if I got back into the bikes bizness and its how i figured out my bike issue.

To make along story short I had put my first ebgine on my bike avout 5ish years ago and i learned about carbs. 3 years ago I bought myself an old Volvo from the 60s with dual S.U carbs and until about a month ago it didnt hit me until it finally did. I think because of owning the motorized bike first it gave me a bit of an advantage on learning about carbs and how it could help me in the future when I needed to use that knowledge again. Well about a week ago my car wasnt working and so after figuring and tinkering it out it turned out that I wasnt getting gas to the carbs because of the fuel pump so I thought about how to fix it like I would on my bike and in 20 minutes my car was running! I know its a long story just to say thanks, but I really did want to say thanks to everyone who helped me with my issues and complaining way back and will in the future. If I didnt get a motor for my bike I'd probably find a way to get my car working but not as fast.