Supertech oil

GoldenMotor.com

fischer550

Mar 24, 2014
Fort Collins, CO
Has anyone used this oil called super tech universal 2-cycle engine oil from walmart? I attached a picture. Is it good oil? It does not appear to have any sort of tw3 stamp or anything.

Attachments

Russell

Apr 19, 2009
MA
I also have been using it for over 3 yrs. I run my HT china girl @ 32:1

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
All depends on how the engine is modified and tuned, also depends on how have you ride, the way I ride I wouldn't trust any of the cheaper conventional oils but if I didnt ride wot throttle at speeds of around 40+ mph for miles at a time, it would probably serve me ok, but I ride hard and fast so I run an oil that I trust and that has proven to hold up to the punishment I deal out on my china girl.

Point Im making here is that it is my opinion that if you plan to modify your engine by raising compression and you plan to do long runs of 30 mph or more I would suggest either a good full synthetic or at least a good semi synthetic like Lucas or Echo oil, O Reilly auto parts has the Lucas and all Home Depot stores that I know of has the Echo oil which are both better quality oils than the wally world oil.

Just really depends on how you build the engine up and how you ride it whether you need the high quality oil that will protect under heat and higher pressures better.

Map
.wee.