Super afordable LED light Amazon

GoldenMotor.com

ProDigit

Mar 27, 2013
Miami, FL
I think $25 is not very 'super affordable'.
You're paying for a beamer LED light, which costs a lot of money.
If you just want to be seen on the road, there are plenty of cheaper alternatives, like these:

andrewflores17

Jul 12, 2010
colorado springs, CO
that light may be fine for being seen on the road but my goal is to actualy see the road so for my purpose of seeing were i am rideing the light i found so far is a very aforadale alternative to similar ones that cost well over a hundred dollars

wheelbender6

Sep 4, 2008
TX
Looks like a deal to me. Price one of these at a bike shop lately? They are bright enough for night trail riding.

andrewflores17

Jul 12, 2010
colorado springs, CO
took it for quck spin on my predator and it sure lights up the way it is a little narrow of a beam but for the price i was thinking about geting two to mount on my bike and have a nice dual beam this light is mainly for the recumbent.

they do sell a light diffuser for the beams its maybe 4 bones on amazon .

once i get my recumbent all together i will take a nice ride at night and make a tail report
.spr.

bigbutterbean

Jan 31, 2011
Lebanon, PA
I looked at this light before buying a moped light from treatland. My forks have brackets for the style of light I bought. I spent $21 on the bulb, a BA15d 60 led bulb, and $32 on the light bucket. These prices include shipping. Anyhoo, that light you linked is not just any old led light, its a Cree bulb and $25 is a very affordable price for it. I simply chose the moped light primarily for the look. Its wired to 2 7.2v nicads wired in series for 14.4v and will run for 4 hours on a single charge. I have a quick charger, so I can charge fairly quickly. But I bet the battery on that headlight lasts even longer.

andrewflores17

Jul 12, 2010
colorado springs, CO