Stink line gas?

Discussion in 'Motorized Bicycle General Discussion' started by Graham, Mar 24, 2009.

1. Graham

Graham New Member

So mabe someone has a home remedy or somthing. Every time I get off my bike after riding for about 20 minutes or so I always end up smelling slightly like a go kart pit. It dosent bother me too much, but its kind of annoying when you are trying to make a good first impression ( such as meeting with a realtor or whatnot) does anyone know how to get rid of that smell?

2. Mrakulous

Mrakulous New Member

I have the same problem. Its not very helpful when I try to work my magic with the girls at school. Nothing some body spray will help

3. grouchyolfart

grouchyolfart New Member

I remember seeing a site that sold gas perfume. You can have strawberry smelling exhaust. It might go over pretty good with the girls, but don't know about realtors and such. :D Sorry can't help with a link. I think I saw this on a moped forum.

4. 2door

2door Moderator
    Staff Member

Oh, right, Graham...Blame it on your poor little motorbike.
    Tom

5. Bikeguy Joe

Bikeguy Joe Godfather of Motorized Bicycles

It is the handgrips....the cheap unstabilized rubber smells bad, and gets on your hands, pants when you rub your hands on them ect. Add that to the exhaust fumes and maybe a drop or two of premix on your self and you are a stink bomba.

6. jasonh

jasonh New Member

I have to agree with Joe, it's in large part due to the kit handgrips. They're terrible.

A good idea also is to hack up your muffler and extend it out back (or just get a tuned pipe) so the fumes don't get to you.

7. Dave31

Dave31 Moderator
    Staff Member

Post #6
    http://motorbicycling.com/f15/just-made-kids-jealous-1656.html

8. grouchyolfart

grouchyolfart New Member