Slightly different motor setup

GoldenMotor.com

Tad Bit Tipsy

Jan 2, 2010
Pensacola,FL
What $100K?, that what its worth, lol. Wish someone could get a hold of one to blueprint it. Would make a great build PIT to throw money into..... lots of money.

Cafe Racer

Jun 17, 2010
San Francisco
Easy folks..... this isnt mine. I only found this pic and was asking what you guys thought about it. You are the experts. I am new in the game. Looks very interesting. But I have no idea how it works.

Miguel

kipharley

Jul 9, 2009
Sanford,Maine
Any body notice in the attachment that BarelyAwake posted,in one of the pics it showed the mount that attaches to the bottom bkt was broken.
They must not of used a 1/2 pipe clip on the clamp side.Kip.

kicking

Apr 11, 2010
mississippi
looks like it may be heavy for that frame .... and cant see the drive ... I would hate to hit an bump and then wait for my rear wheel to hit this thing .. mounted like that seems .... to pull down more than push down

mabman

Oct 4, 2008
In the wind
That was actually a very popular place to mount the motor back in the day before it was illegal to run the motor through the drivetrain which is how the regs here and abroad read today.

This one was from Ducati, the Cucciolo.
Ducati-Cucciolo-48(2).jpg

Not sure of the maker of this one but is Euro in origin also.
14001.jpg

kicking

Apr 11, 2010
mississippi
That was actually a very popular place to mount the motor back in the day before it was illegal to run the motor through the drivetrain which is how the regs here and abroad read today.

This one was from Ducati, the Cucciolo.
View attachment 29246

Not sure of the maker of this one but is Euro in origin also.
View attachment 29245
I love the the Cucciolo , the gas tank , and the head light is what I am looking for , seems to have an tail light too .I will either make one or buy one .that will run off the white wire . The head light looks like an standard motorcycle light . I will need an bulb. The other bike looks kind of like an tomos moped . Do you have any idea why it was illegal to run the motor through the drivetrain ? did they see it as an danger ? or was it more e.p.a hoop-la .... I am hopeing that soon I will get my little scoot fixed . Then I will hang out in the customizing thread unless something mess up or I can help another newbie . thanks for the info !