scented exhaust fumes?

Discussion in 'Intake & Exhaust' started by Matty Skacore, Aug 18, 2014.

Tags:
  1. Matty Skacore

Matty Skacore New Member

Attached Files:

2. 2door

2door Moderator
    Staff Member

3. xseler

xseler Well-Known Member

My bike goes just fast enough that I never smell the exhaust........well, the oil mix I use creates very little smoke. I like the fast story better!

4. AssembleThis

AssembleThis New Member

Hi Matty Skacore!

Wow the junk that people come up with to get your money lolololol.
    Reminds me of the blueberry that farts and they pump it into a marker lololol.
    Oh geez I'm laughing so hard my ribs are hurting lololol.
    Seriously though don't you think $13 could be put to better use on a motorized bike? lololol
    Lol Calydons on Aion fart green and turn around to smell it. lolol Guess you could ride in circles lolol.

Your thread without doubt is the funniest I've read on this forum. 2 thumbs up lolol.

laff

Dave
    AssembleThis

5. woogie_man

woogie_man New Member

I have some of that stuff, in the apple scent.

Doesn't work to bad, you do get some weird looks when I ride past people. The scent really isn't that strong, though it has taken away that nasty smell in my garage. Honestly when I am through my bottle, I probably won't be ordering more.

6. AssembleThis

AssembleThis New Member

Hi woogie_man!

Very funny. I have a magic potion for sale, it makes your motorized bike run much better. Only $10 a bottle retail $20 you save 50% cause your a member of this forum. How many would you like to buy? Pm with your order, allow 7 to 14 working days for shipment. Thank You for your patronage!

Dave
    AssembleThis

rotfl

7. woogie_man

woogie_man New Member

Lol...hahaha

Yeah I don't mind the smell, just need to make the wife happy sometimes. And it is a small price to pay to keep her happy.

8. Ooontzler

Ooontzler New Member

That's hilarious, I've never heard of a product that makes your exhaust smell better... that sounds about as absurd as a juice you drink to make your farts smell like vanilla.

9. woogie_man

woogie_man New Member

Was out cruising around today and had a few people comment about the show smell coming from somewhere. Mentioned that it was my exhaust and they laughed, revved up the motor and they started laughing. Well after that they offered me a few drinks for something cool that they haven't ever seen......so a good day.

The booze paid for the scent. Lol