Puma gts 3.0 help!!!

Discussion in 'Motorized Cruiser Bicycles' started by HeatwaveDave, Mar 22, 2011.

1. HeatwaveDave

HeatwaveDave New Member

Hi, I'm new to the forum and am in the process of motorizing a Micargi Puma GTS 3.0. I welded my own bracked for the engine but I wanted to hear how other people have motorized this bike or similar!. Right now my plans are aphanger handlebars
    triple tree w/ disc brake
    48cc grubee from pistonbikes.com
    Keg can gas tank
    custom airbrush work when its done (I'm a hobby/second job airbrush artist)
    I just restored a 50's Schwinn American for my girlfriend and want a totally *****in cruiser to ride with her! here's a few pics so far![​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][/IMG]

2. HeatwaveDave

HeatwaveDave New Member

3. LS614

LS614 New Member

4. HeatwaveDave

HeatwaveDave New Member

Thanks! I welded up my own mount but i sort of tossed it together out of soome stuff I had lying around and its certainly not a showpiece. I just bought the pistnbikes.com mount rather than taking another crack at it. As far as the springer goes you probably wont want it....it got bent really bad in shipping along with the fenders, wheels, and so on..... I put in a claim with jbikes and all they offered me was a $ 20 refund...weak..has anyone ever had issues with the chain(s) and the wider rear tire?

5. Old2new4ever

Old2new4ever New Member

Hey buddy. I built one of those. Check out mine if u want. I have pics with my profile... I just bought a jackshaft kit from sick bike parts cuz the wider tire looks way better. Any questions just e mail me at [email protected]