Possible Bike Builds?

Discussion in 'Motorized Bicycle General Discussion' started by Roscoe458, Apr 9, 2012.

1. Roscoe458

Roscoe458 New Member

I've bought a Grubee Skyhawk 66cc 2 Stroke engine and I'm have no idea what bike to put it on since there are so many different ones out there. Wanted to get some advice and comments on builder who have been there done that. THANKS!

2. Al.Fisherman

Al.Fisherman New Member

They will fit on any number of frames. Here is a guide on what frame you may want to buy. These engines will fit on choppers without too much modifications.
    http://s982.photobucket.com/albums/ae309/Ron-Becker/Engine Mounting/

3. harry76

harry76 New Member

Thats a tough question.....Depends on your tastes and needs, is it strictly for transport? Or for fun?

Me personally I only really like vintage style bikes/builds so I always keep an eye out for vintage bikes which are usually stronger and well made. Take a look at the some build threads and see what style bike best suits your needs and tastes, everyone's different

4. Roscoe458

Roscoe458 New Member

Well I wanna have fun for sure. But one of the main reasons I want the bike is to make a 23mi round trip about 2 to3 days a week. But like I said I also would like to have fun. I'm looking for a bike that would be easy to get the most out of top end speed. Don't really care for torque. Any specific models you have in mind?

5. fugit

fugit New Member

I am kinda new to this but I know already to get a bike with some form of shocks :)