Piston return spring

GoldenMotor.com

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Add that to a 'boost bottle' and you can compete in 'Top Fuel' at the drags. I'm just surprised they didn't say it was made from 'billet'. That would have made me want to buy it, for sure.

Sort of reminds me of a 'Turbo- Supercharger' that they used to sell back in the 60s. It was an aluminum block that you installed under your carburetor with little propellers that spun that was supposed to act like a forced air induction system. "Guaranteed to increase your horsepower by 50%." At least that's what the adds promised.

Tom

Last edited:

Tony01

Nov 28, 2012
sf bay area
April fools people!!!

They also have boost bars, cross drilled brake lines, performance muffler bearings, and big brass balls... :)

ZipTie

Jan 8, 2016
Mpls Mn
Those piston springs will be recommended to my son for his MB
so I can have a decent laugh. I'll also make sure he knows that he needs to change his blinker fluid on his new car after 5k miles.

Allen_Wrench

Resident Mad Scientist
Feb 6, 2010
Indianapolis
Yeah, well, thing about them piston return springs is you need a special "internally-reducing spring compressor" tool to put them in with and you have to install a special "rigid gasket/head lip" to center them and hold them in place while you bolt the head on. I can sell you mine for $350 for the spring compressor and $85 for an unused head lip. :)

Jan 17, 2015
ca.
Off topic.. 01..i saw you have a 2 stroke.. Ive got frame that you could possibly swtich your running gear to to try rear suspension..i could ship it it gen. delivery..cost to you..just shipping. It just sits way to high for me. The existin top tube is where i like to sit..and the seat goes another 6" above that!

Attachments

Last edited:

Tony01

Nov 28, 2012
sf bay area
Thank you for the offer. You are too kind! However I put less than 50mi on the bike and decided two strokes were not for me. Although I really did like how the bike was so light and thin compared to a 4-stroke. Sold!