offset motor mount?

GoldenMotor.com

tommyboy1442

Nov 25, 2009
chicago
Jim!!! Need Your Pivoting Motor Mount,same One You Did On Black Kustom Kruiser,or Your Standard Mount But Wider,like 5/8" To The Left Side. Mounting Situation For Motor Only Thing Holding Me Back. I Like The Ampt Motor Mount But They Say It Wont Fit My Frame. Jim Can You Possibly Make A Mount Like Ampt Mount But For Kustom Kruiser With Curved Downtube And With Offset?

Venice Motor Bikes

Custom Builder / Dealer/Los Angeles
Mar 20, 2008
Los Angeles, CA.
That is real easy to make from 1/4" flat steel & some good 'U' bolts...
I'm sure Jim can make them, but he may need the engine & frame to get the right angles??

tommyboy1442

Nov 25, 2009
chicago
jah i was thinkin that too. i told him i send the frame.i could easily probably figure out something,but i dont want anything cheesy lookin. id rather have that custom aluminum part and then polish the **** out of it to make it look near chrome. i polished my buddies intake and hub adapter the other night,came out sweet.ill have him post pics.some mothers mag and aluminum polish,microfiber towels and a couple thumb blisters later, lookin chrome to the naked eye. a dremel works great too....gotta have one of jims custom creations,or if i had a mill/lathe machine things would be rollin.