New motorized biker

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by youngblood, May 7, 2012.

1. youngblood

youngblood New Member

Hola Im Brock just picked up my first motorized bike today. My regular bike broke a few weeks ago when the front tire came off while riding home and broke my upper jaw and some teeth. 2nd broken jaw and Im only 19 haha:D Was looking to see what kinda bikes were on craigslist and saw this gem. Its a Schinn beach cruiser in near mint condition. Engine I believe is a Angel Fire 80cc. Runs great needs just a few minor fixes. Only $250. Gonna use it as a DD while I build/abuse my Jeep and save for a motorcycle. Ill try to get some pics up soon. Only mods I wanna do are a surfboard rack and try to get it to maintain steep hills better.

2. Bikeguy Joe

Bikeguy Joe Godfather of Motorized Bicycles

Two broken jaws before you are 20?!? Maybe a motorized bike is not for you? LOL! JUST KIDDING!

Welcome to the forum.

3. youngblood

youngblood New Member

Ha I where a helmet now. Thanks for the welcome. The bike really pissed me off today the drivechain fell off and bent the rear wheel. Luckily there were no cars around and I was able to keep it up. Looks like Imma need a new wheel ASAP, since Im starting a axle swap on my Jeep this weekend and will need a vehicle.

4. wheelbender6

wheelbender6 Active Member

Welcome to the forum. Sorry about your accident. Just tell people you sre a hockey player until you get everything fixed up. That hockey player story doesn't work too well here in Houston.

5. youngblood

youngblood New Member

Does anybody in Denver know where to get parts? Ive been to a moped shop that specializes in Schinn mopeds and 4 bike shops. Nobody seems to have parts or can service them.