Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by VETTEROD, Jun 28, 2010.

1. VETTEROD

VETTEROD New Member

My first post on this site. I,m rebuilding a late 50's early 60's Firestone speed cruiser. This is a middle weight bike but I plan on using heavy duty wheels and balloon tires on the rebuild. Would this bike be acceptable for a 4-stroke project?

Thanks,
    VETTEROD

2. Dave31

Dave31 Moderator
    Staff Member

Hey VETTEROD, Welcome to motorbicycling.com

I am not familiar with that bike, but from what I do know I think there is plenty of room to do a 4-stroke in frame. There is always the option of a rear mount 4-stroke.

3. Goat Herder

Goat Herder Gutter Rider

Welcome to the forum Vetterod! There are lots of avenues to go with! Let us see a pict of the bike if you have any doubts. Feel free to ask any questions lots of folks love to help here.

4. Terry Blow

Terry Blow Dealer & Custom Builder

Hi VETTEROD
    Is this what your bike looks like???
    firestone004.jpg

If so you have a great platform for a vast amount of possibility's if you have any questions please ask me I am known for my informative videos. My website is full of information as well drop in some time http://blowbyu.ca/
    Cheers
    Terry

5. VETTEROD

VETTEROD New Member

Terry,
    That's my bike except mine has a tank. Thank's for the info. I've visited your website,lots of neat stuff and information.

Steve

6. ezdoesit

ezdoesit New Member

Welcome to the forum VETTEROD! We have a lot of Great Guys here, you should have no trouble Buying, selling , and trading! Not to mention the wealth of knowlege here to tap into! Good luck on your projects!

7. Terry Blow

Terry Blow Dealer & Custom Builder

Thanks after one more post you should be able to post links at least I think it is three LOL