New guy from Idaho

GoldenMotor.com

Demill Works

Jul 3, 2013
Nampa, Idaho
Hey guys, my name is Shane, I live in Nampa, Idaho. I am a couple builds in on bikes, currently have a complete custom in the works. I really enjoy this hobby, and seeing what others are doing with there projects. Being a hotrod guy, when times got tough I needed a way to continue to wrench affordably, little did I know I would have dug it so much. My hotrods now go on hold when I order or make parts for my bike. :) I also own a CNC Machine shop out here in Idaho, so every once in awhile I have been making custom parts for my engines, when I don't see them available, or the lack of quality is to much to handle. I look forward to seeing what everyone is working on!! Thanks

KCvale

Feb 28, 2010
Phoenix,AZ
Hey guys, my name is Shane
I also own a CNC Machine shop out here in Idaho, so every once in awhile I have been making custom parts for my engines, when I don't see them available, or the lack of quality is to much to handle.
Cool! Another new wrench turner with real shop equipment, welcome aboard and I look forward to see what you come up!

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
Hey guys, my name is Shane, I live in Nampa, Idaho.
I also own a CNC Machine shop out here in Idaho, so every once in awhile I have been making custom parts for my engines, when I don't see them available, or the lack of quality is to much to handle. I look forward to seeing what everyone is working on!! Thanks
Hi Shane
Custom parts are what a lot of us live for! :)

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Hey Shane,
Glad to see the warm welcome you've recieved. For those of you who haven't noticed Shane is making some very pretty 2 stroke engine accessories. Side covers that will make your engine look too cool for school. Check out his thread in the 'Swap & Shop' section. http://motorbicycling.com/showthread.php?t=48767
Welcome to our community, Shane and post some photos of your builds when you can.

Tom