new custom parts

GoldenMotor.com

rat bike

Dec 2, 2010
california
Hey there everyone, I have been messin with mb's for a while now and want to start making some parts for these things. Heres what some friends and I have come up with, we have come up with a spring loaded chain tensioner that has been tried and tru. The tensioner actually gets rid of some of the noise you hear from the chain slapping at times and also works great for new chains since these things always stretch out and your constantly adjusting till there done doing what they do. Another thing is custom tanks, the first couple have been board tracker style but they can be built to any style necessary. We also have a board tracker style bike that is the bees knees this thing looks fast even when sittin still. Sorry I dont have any pics up right now but soon I will have pics of parts that we are messin around with and some pics of the builds that recently have been finished. So if anyone is interested in some very custom mb parts I would like to hear what everyone is interested in as far as parts and your input and ideas.

Attachments

Last edited:

rat bike

Dec 2, 2010
california
Hey everyone I finally uploaded some pics of the latest build with some of the new parts. Soon I will get some pics up of the spring loaded chain tensioner and some other stuff.