Finally got the 2012 build together and running. Ended up putting on a SA 70mm front drum...two solid 26X1.95...an HD Freewheel...4 stroke air filter from Sick...black mounting plate...new plug...spring loaded tensioner I modified...1 gallon tank and a rear rack to mount the tank with a taillight. Ended up getting a 75 degree day yesterday...so got a cheap can of flat black spray paint to paint the magneto cover. Eventually...want to modify the exhaust with a gas heater pipe and paint it flat black with exhaust paint. We need to take off the rear sprocket...it'll be painted with the same paint. That way...will match the cover and the new mounting platform I put on this year. Currently...am working on getting the carb cleared out. Sprayed cleaner into the intake and mixed cleaner with a gallon of gas I put in the tank yesterday. Hopefully...it will clear up the gunk in the unit. If not...will have to get another carb.