new build

GoldenMotor.com

headtrama

Jul 8, 2010
california
Thought I would post a picture of one of the bikes I have been working on .

My other build im working on is my fourstroke build ill post pictures of that when I get a little further on it. I have just been gusseting up the frame a little and working on some new dropouts for it . It will be of course another Schwinn cruiser .

culvercityclassic

Sep 27, 2009
Culver City, Ca
Headtrama: that bike is real nice...you are killing me with the tanks...so how about we all hire you and get this production line going...you can handle that right...

You do really nice work and thanks for your help bro...neighbor...lol

headtrama

Jul 8, 2010
california
Tanks aren't my favorite things to make lol . The bike is coming along nice should have the frame powder coated this week . I pulled the cylinder tonight and cleaned up all the ports and put a milled down head on it . Hopefully this motor runs well .

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
That's a beautiful bike man.....now show us the Brigg's!

dnut

Tanks aren't my favorite things to make lol . The bike is coming along nice should have the frame powder coated this week . I pulled the cylinder tonight and cleaned up all the ports and put a milled down head on it . Hopefully this motor runs well .

Venice Motor Bikes

Custom Builder / Dealer/Los Angeles
Mar 20, 2008
Los Angeles, CA.
Andy; You're bikes have always been some of the cleanest that I've ever seen! (^)

If you ever decide to make some custom tanks?, I'll throw some work your way! ;)

headtrama

Jul 8, 2010
california
Andy; You're bikes have always been some of the cleanest that I've ever seen! (^)

If you ever decide to make some custom tanks?, I'll throw some work your way! ;)
Thanks Norm , Coming from someone who also builds really nice bikes says something . Before I built my first bike I was looking at yours and Jeff's builds and knew I had to put something together as nice .

If I ever decide to build a few tanks I will let you know . dnut