new build coming soon....

Discussion in 'Motorized Bicycle Welding, Fabrication and Paintin' started by Salty Gator, Nov 15, 2009.

1. Salty Gator

Salty Gator New Member

Hey y'alls....
    New build beginning first of next week. Am waiting on bike delivery now...it is a Northwoods Ridgedale Cruiser and I've enclosed a snap of it ....only $150 bucks delivered FREE....frame is a perfect candidate for a China Girl....I will be installing a 66 Zoom all silver...already have the kit and have began the mods....gutted muffler....ported and polished intake....modified air cleaner.....will have to do the rest after the install....I promise to keep y'all posted ..I'm VERY excited about this !....YAY ME !

Talk soon,
    Salty.shft.

Attached Files:

#1 Salty Gator, Nov 15, 2009
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2009
  2. 2door

2door Moderator
    Staff Member

Chris,
    "gutted muffler"....I'm disappointed in you.
    Tom

3. Salty Gator

Salty Gator New Member

And why may that be Sir Tom ? :)
    I certainly won't be able to hear the difference and am hoping for a performance increase..BUT....if there IS no increase....I will install a normal muffler......Please don't be angry Tom....I'm still feeling my way ......but what do you think of the bike itself ?

Thanks,
    Chris.shft.

4. 2door

2door Moderator
    Staff Member

Chris,
    It has good lines and should make a great looking MB. I love that bobbed rear fender, really! Keep us posted with photos and if its too loud, I'll wear hearing protection. :)
    Tom

5. Salty Gator

Salty Gator New Member

Here's the new build and I actually sold it this morning......tidy profit too ! :D......also there was NO difference in sound....and no difference in performance either.....so why did I bother ?...( scratches head )

Laters,
    Salty.shft.

Attached Files:

#5 Salty Gator, Dec 7, 2009
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2009
  6. wheelbender6

wheelbender6 Active Member

Nice build. It looks like a Dyno for about half the price.

7. Salty Gator

Salty Gator New Member

I thought so too and was pleased at how it turned out....it was the first build that I had absolutely no help with what-so-ever.....the whole thing cost me not even $275.00 and I got $700.00 for it.

Thanks,
    Salty.shft.