New Bike

Discussion in 'Motorized Bicycle General Discussion' started by dag_29307, Mar 31, 2010.

1. dag_29307

dag_29307 New Member

I just went and cleaned out a neighbors garage, she's about 75 yrs old and she can't do it. I was about halfway through when I came across a bike that appears to be in great shape. I asked her what she wanted me to do with it and she said "Throw it out"! I said can I have it? she said Why? it's a girls bike. I then went home and got my MB and I showed her a couple of pics of the bikes here in the forum. She was amazed and said I can have the bike on one condition I show her when it is done. Now the only question is ...What Color? Any Ideas?

Attached Files:

2. psprat496

psprat496 New Member

Ignore the sloppy work it was done in MS Paint in 10 minutes. Hope it gives you an idea. I personally think that red with some nice white walls and chrome fenders would really make this old bike shine.

Attached Files:

3. dag_29307

dag_29307 New Member

thanks for the paint job I was leaning towards red but wasn't sure I think i'll go with a slightly darker shade but it;s gonna be red. Thanks

How do you like this look? never thought of using MS paint to do mock ups thanks for the Idea.

Attached Files:

#3 dag_29307, Apr 1, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2010
  4. psprat496

psprat496 New Member

That does look real nice. MS paint doesn't really give the mock ups justice but at least it gives you a basic idea of how it would look at the end.

5. DonnnN

DonnnN New Member

My bike is similar.. Red is nice..

6. stuartracing

stuartracing New Member

Can ya get a motor in one of those bikes????