My pirate bike

Discussion in 'Motorized Bicycle Welding, Fabrication and Paintin' started by ThatPerson, Jun 5, 2009.

1. ThatPerson

ThatPerson New Member

Since I live on the Cape Fear river in NC and the area is known for pirates, I thought I would do a theme bike for it. It didn't start out that way, but I think it looks good. I still have a couple small things to do plus remount the fenders and things. Let me know what you think. Now I just have to get a flag and fly it off the back of the bike!

Attached Files:

2. sojudave

sojudave New Member

Did you paint that yourself? It looks real good.

3. ThatPerson

ThatPerson New Member

I painted the bike, but not the pirate. (I can draw and paint, but I'm not that good!) I added another decal to the front to replace the Huffy decal. It's one of those temporary childrens tattoos that I got out of a vending machine infront of the grocery store today. I didn't think it would work, but it looks great. I just applied it and waited for it to dry, then cleared over it. Not bad for 50 cents!

Attached Files:

4. Motoschwinn

Motoschwinn Member

LOL!!!!! That is just SO DAMN COOL. I love the tank. And the headbadge decal is wild too!

Your problem now is; you've made a really cool theme bike, now you need to hide and or clean up all the cables, loose wires, and zip ties. They detract from your hard work. With a theme bike attention to detail is everything, and YOU sir..... are on the right track!

5. Junster

Junster New Member

Arrgghhhh Matey, Very nice, I'm so impressed with the kids tatoo idea. They make tons of those with every kinda picture you can think of. Very cool idea.

6. ...ladies

...ladies New Member

^^^ Love the quote ^^^