I've finally completed my bike so that I feel like it is ready to ride. It all started out last November with just the basic bike and motor kit. What I ended up with was this: Front and rear drum brakes laced with 12 gauge spokes and motorcycle wheel bearings, Mikuni 18mm carb, 1986 Harley Davidson Sportster2.2 gal. tank (E-Bay),12 volt 4.5 amp lead acid gel battery mounted in a aluminum box, 12 volt 40 watt lawn tractor head light with 12v LED tail light with brake light that works off of a 1972 Triumph/BSA front brake cable with micro switch,Boost bottle, speedometer/odometer, tachometer with time log. custom expansion chamber and custom chain tensioner wheel with 2 ball bearings. Top speed 41 mph (screaming at 7200 rpm) with a 41 tooth sprocket. It will cruise comfortably around 35mph , which is fine with me. I plan on installing a slant head on it next, to see how much if any improvement shows. It's been more time consuming and more difficult than I thought it would be. In fact I'd be a little embarrassed to admit how many days and hours I've put into it. But, most of it has been fun though.