mounting issues soved for ANY bike (scept recumberment)

GoldenMotor.com

K.i.p

Nov 8, 2009
CNY
The future is here! errr, ummm maybe not so much. I wonder how it would go if I strapped one on with an umberella in both hands and jumped off a roof.

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Model airplane propellers? So does the rider have to feed in some rudder when he twists the throttle? You gotta be kidding me...:(
Tom

Mac

Dec 3, 2009
Maine
You guys are looking in the wrong direction... I'd use it for BRAKES!!! No more worn out pads!!
Mac

bairdco

a guy who makes cool bikes
Aug 18, 2009
living the dream in southern california
it'd be great for racing, too. just try drafting someone with that thing in your face.

or if someone's following too close, just rig up a can of oil in front of it, and you could fan out a big oil slick behind you.

i wonder if you could make a rack mount for it, then put some wings on your bike? do a little wheelie and up up and away...

the new ausped

Feb 10, 2010
australia
yea lol if someone's following u throw flower thru the fan

i wonder how big a motor u could put on one of these before ur back borke...

also someone rated this 5 stars thanks

Mac

Dec 3, 2009
Maine
Ausped,
I've seen these "backpacks" at 85bhp. Some of these ultra-light folks use them. About 60 lbs. they are not entirely "backpack worn" the Power unit actually slides into a receiving mount, in Aviation terms they call them QEC and QECA (Quick engine change, on Ultra Light Frame and Quick engine change Accessory worn by operator)
Better man that me, Loud, really Loud until you get Fly'in. Engines are usually Rotax brand 2 stroke. FYI didn't mean to get off thread :)

Mac