Milwaukee, Waukesha Wisconsin area

GoldenMotor.com

Steomi

Mar 23, 2011
Waukesha, WI
Hey all, glad to find the forum. Got some great ideas from here. I have been using the china girls for a little while now. Try to find one that someone screwed up and rig it on an old Mt. bike someone doesn't want anymore (current build cost under 100.00) and ride around Milwaukee, Waukesha Wisconsin (surrounding areas) for a few hours at a time. Always enjoyed these and now with my health going down hill I REALLY enjoy the fact of not peddling, not like I did much peddling anyway lol

This is a great community here, for those that are just looking about. Get a NOTEBOOK lol there is TONS of information/ideas/ and "what ifs" here. I try to look in here once a week just to see what everyone is chatting about. This is my first post though. Not much on the talking side of things (retired sales/management) but always on the lookout with an ear open.

If anyone is near me and wants to ride just let me know. Always looking for excuses to get out .rd.

We just moved into Waukesha by the Fox river near Sunset Drive (grew up in Milwaukee/Glendale) but I travel on my bike through out the surrounding areas. So far been as far east - Lake Michigan, South - South Milwaukee, North - Pewaukee Lake and West - Dousman.

Talk to everyone later and Thanks for the forum!

Steve

Last edited:
Jul 15, 2009
waukegan IL. U.S.A.
Welcome to the forum , get yourself on the map when you get a min . I belive there are a few guys in your area along with racine and kenosha. I rep the shop dogs we are riders/builders club in waukegan IL. So were out there ,check out the page on the chicagoland rally it's june 18th at a tba borderland area . Most of all have fun ;)

Steomi

Mar 23, 2011
Waukesha, WI
Thanks Prussian. Yeah I saw the rally and have been thinking about it. figure i would ride there on the bike, and then take a ride with everyone and enjoy the new area, then ride back. just wondering what the specifics of everything were going to be. times, places. figure i would be riding from waukesha so it would take me a few hours to get there and then let the butt relax for a min lol and yes I marked my area on the map right away so other riders know if they are in the area or may be coming to the area to let me know. always looking for reasons to ride.