Let me introduce myself

GoldenMotor.com

sjppumpman

May 26, 2011
Clovis, CA
My name is Dan and I live in Clovis, CA. I'm new to this hobby and would like to learn as much as I can. I have a Schwinn Cruiser Four that I want to install a 4 cycle engine on. Is this possible? And do I have to make any modifications to do so? Thanks for your time!

moonshiner

Apr 23, 2011
tennessee
Dan ,Howdy and welcome from TN ..

just look around , you will find everything here from mild to wildly over the top , anything is possible , the quick and easy way to go motor bicycling is just bolt on a rear friction drive and go , but there are many other ways to go MB'ing..

Keithcvlt1

Ernst

May 28, 2011
Turlock Ca
Welcome! I too am new.

Breaking in a 2 cycle motor and up to about 70 miles considering the odometer was installed after a couple of long rides.

What I find is bike stuff costs! So the add ons add up.

sjppumpman

May 26, 2011
Clovis, CA
Thanks for the friendly responses! I've been running into a snag with anything 2 stroke shipping to CA. The funny thing is there's suppliers in southern CA that won't ship to a CA address cause of emissions. No one has 4 cycle kits everyones out. What's a new guy to do?

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
Ha Ha not for me they are not:) Hence my user name. I am totally flat proof! About 6 ounces of Slime product per tire and ''Heavy Duty'' tubes with a wall thickness of ''2.5 mm'' or thicker. Poor me a bowl full with milk on top and I got's me some very tasty Grape-Nut Cereal for breakfast!:Ddnut

I am so used to these thorns. Sometimes I like to roll around in them, just itches a little..

Ernst

May 28, 2011
Turlock Ca
Ha Ha not for me they are not:) Hence my user name. I am totally flat proof! About 6 ounces of Slime product per tire and ''Heavy Duty'' tubes with a wall thickness of ''2.5 mm'' or thicker. Poor me a bowl full with milk on top and I got's me some very tasty Grape-Nut Cereal for breakfast!:Ddnut

I am so used to these thorns. Sometimes I like to roll around in them, just itches a little..
I thought the Slime caused the tires to rot?

Ernst

May 28, 2011
Turlock Ca
Been using the stuff for about 40 years now have not had a rotten tire yet. I will keep using it toodnut

Just Google the subject here. There is plenty of info..
Huh.. I thought I used something like slime and the tire rotted.

Well I may have used something like it or simply wore the tire out.

NP..

We agree how much a flat tire is a bummer.