just saying hi!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Cabinfever1977, Jan 4, 2014.

1. Cabinfever1977

Cabinfever1977 New Member

I havn't been on here in a while and just wanted to say hi and im still alive.
    Last time I was on here I went from a gas bike which I got tickets for to making a electric bike and then got hit with a flood and lost most of my stuff.
    I had moved and was using a regular bike for a while trying to fix up a old gas bike but didn't get a chance cause I got hit by a very large flood again.
    Lost some more stuff, moved away from any bodys of water, no more floods for me, had to use a regular bike for a long time. now I have a car and im doing ok now.

2. rustycase

rustycase Gutter Rider

Well, GOOD!

Sounds like it will be a Happy New Year!
    :)
    rc

3. 2door

2door Moderator
    Staff Member

Good to hear from you again, Fever. Sorry for your misfortune but glad you're still plugging along with bikes.
    Lots of new electric stuff out there and available. Gas or electric, they're all still motorized bicycles and we're glad to see you still active.
    Thanks for checking in with us.

Tom

4. paul

paul Active Member

great to here from you again, been wondering what happened. motorized bicycle is a fun form of transportation gas and electric, i went over to the dark side with electric and love it

5. bill2781

bill2781 Member

welcome back hope you have lots of fun and wonder full times with us all.