is this site on reddit.com?

Discussion in 'Motorized Bicycle General Discussion' started by proneto911, Mar 8, 2015.

1. proneto911

proneto911 New Member

Do you guys have a subreddit by any chance? If so what is it? On it daily and you guys seem like you get a lot of people through here. Thinking a subreddit might be of use if its possible

2. YesImLDS

YesImLDS Member

I don't think it's directly connected by any means but there is a subreddit /r/motorizedbicycles that gets a few hits a week.

3. GoreWound

GoreWound New Member

I lurk reddit a bit, and I am pretty sure that /r/motorizedbicycles is close to dead.
    and to be honest the few bits of activity I have seen have been less than positive.
    little in the way of helpful advice, mostly snarky comments instead, not a healthy community.

if any of this sites user base wanted to start frequenting that subreddit to brighten it up a bit I'm sure it would help. a subreddit is only as crappy as it's subscriber-base lets it be.

4. proneto911

proneto911 New Member

I may try and take it over and give it to the mods here if they want to start it up. It will be after work when I do this.

5. YesImLDS

YesImLDS Member

I recently subscribed and have posted a couple things about my bike as well as commented on others stuff and those who want some help. It just need some more people!

6. proneto911

proneto911 New Member

Well if you want get some other people involved maybe if we ask the guy that owns it we can take it over or be part of it with him. I'll send the guy a message when I get off work and see what he would like to do.

7. proneto911

proneto911 New Member

So got a hold of the guy in charge and gladly made me a moderator so I have full control of the site would we need it?

8. GoreWound

GoreWound New Member

that subreddit could use some resources linked from it's sidebar.

9. proneto911

proneto911 New Member

Ok question is how do I do that lol

Edit: Not how but what? what links do i put in?

#9 proneto911, Mar 10, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2015