Im SO bummed right now. I spent all day trying to build a front motor mount and towards the end on the day I finally got It mounted using a steel plate and U-bolt. By the way, making your own front mount is not as easy as venice says it is. I may be a noob but I spent all day and 4 trips to ace hardware to get it all set up. the third time I had everything set up right (so I thought) and I ended up tightening the rear mount to tight and it tore off. So I used the original front mount on the back, and once i got it all tight I looked at the motor and I was So crooked it wasnt even funny. FML... Soo I have to do everything over again. ahhh. I need some help. This is way harder than I thought and Im not even 10% done.