Hi from Kansas City area

GoldenMotor.com

spirit

Mar 22, 2009
Overland Park, KS
Just got my 80cc motor put on my bicycle this weekend. Just finishing up some little things and it will be road ready. Great to find this forum to hear and see other rider's progress.

Have a great week!

Sandy.cs.

spirit

Mar 22, 2009
Overland Park, KS
Thank you for the warm welcome!! I hope to share many new experiences with the forums. I haven't got a chance to take it out too much yet, but hopefully soon!!.rd.

spirit

Mar 22, 2009
Overland Park, KS
I definitely will. Its a beach cruiser Schwinn bicycle. Sitting here reading through some different posts is making me even more excited about getting the bike out and going

Hopefully this won't be me >> .bf.

Raiden

Apr 30, 2009
kansas city, ks
Hi. Im new here and im also from the kansas city area. I would love to find more people who ride so let me know when your bike is ready!

spirit

Mar 22, 2009
Overland Park, KS
I am ready to ride, if the weather would just be ready too. Seems its either raining or crazy windy. As soon as the first nice weekend rolls around, I am heading out. We definitely should get a group together and go for a ride.

r.ly.

Raiden

Apr 30, 2009
kansas city, ks
Im so in. Ive been riding mine every chance i get but I had a wreck a couple of days ago and i need to fix my breaks and there might be something wrong with my motor... It just doesnt sound or act like it used to... :( I hope i get it back up to normal soon.

spirit

Mar 22, 2009
Overland Park, KS
skjjoe, love the bike, I like the tank, looks awesome....now we just need a white bike to sit between our bikes and we can be the patriotic trio LOL

Raiden

Apr 30, 2009
kansas city, ks
The rear wheel lost 3 spokes... does anyone Kansas City know where to get a back wheel? I went to about 4 stores and nothing... Really want to fix it before Friday...