Hello

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Rambler, Jul 25, 2009.

1. Rambler

Rambler New Member

Hello, I am new to these forums, and am currently working on motorizing a beach cruiser. I started the project after a friend let me take his for a test drive. It was absolutely amazing, and I am thoroughly hooked. I have not purchased an engine yet and am still looking for the right one, there are several 2 cycle kits that i am interested in, but am not sure which 48cc to get.

2. 2door

2door Moderator
    Staff Member

Welcome to the forum. Stick with a reputable dealer and shy away from the E-bay sellers. You want good after sale customer support for your Motorized Bicycle kit. Check the dealers you see advertising here on this forum. They are all proven and reliable. Have fun and ride careful. Let us know where you decide to purchase you engine kit from and how the service was.
    Tom

3. Rambler

Rambler New Member

Tom, thank you for the welcome, and for the advice; I appreciate it.

4. city of angels

city of angels New Member

hi welcome like tom stay awawy from ebay i got my engine from usabikemotors.com they are really realiable and they are there for you if ever have aquestions or help with your build

5. floridaboy

floridaboy New Member

I second that about USABIKEMOTORS. I have bought two Grubee GenII engines from them and they were fast to ship and i think the Grubee engines are a cut above the other engines.

6. Cabinfever1977

Cabinfever1977 New Member

Welcome to the forum.

7. Rambler

Rambler New Member

What about other companies like, Bicycle-Engines.com or King's? Are they any good? I noticed that USAbikemotors has the lowest restocking fee in the case of a return, not that I plan on returning the engine.