Hello

GoldenMotor.com

Charged-Reacter

Dec 12, 2008
west-central Illinois
I have not used this site in a few years. I have the GEBE 40cc and the Robin 35cc 4-stroke motorized bicycles that are still running great.. I added a GEBE 32cc last summer.
I also still have my ch-70cc with the SBP shift kit that runs just great still.
I have a GT-2 bicycle with a 4-stroke 49cc engine with the EZM silent drive kit ... that I like a lot also.
I want to add a 4-stroke GT-4 kit with a SPB shift kit...so
I am here to read up some threads on this build.

Charged-Reacter

Dec 12, 2008
west-central Illinois
Thanks, I only motorized bicycled in the artic vortex weather
for about 7 miles one day. The roads were very slick and the 90
degree turns were like frozen ice-bergs to the bicycle tires. My
throttle cable froze up and the only way to apply power was by
pulling on the throttle cable itself.
I was wearing light-weight winter gear, gloves, mask and studded
boot strap-ons for the feet. A very exhausting ride for the body.

Today, the streets are very wet and sloppy and above freezing...
looks like rain-coat motorized bicycling for me.

Charged-Reacter

Dec 12, 2008
west-central Illinois
I am going to hold up on my 4-stroke 4g motorized bicycle kit build with the
SBP shift kit. I made a good bicycle find on a late 1980 Gary Fisher Hoo Koo E Koo mountain bike with front suspension, weinman 26 inch rims and cro-mo frame. Iwill be using CR machine stage-2 top end kit with the 6.0 head. When one becomes available again Freds PK-80 bottom end and a SBP shift kit.

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Welcome back, Charged. We missed you. Glad you're still involved with this hobby.
There are quite a few Illinois members now. Motorized bicycles must be popular in your state. Thanks for checking in with us again and keep us up to date on your builds.
Got photos?

Tom

Charged-Reacter

Dec 12, 2008
west-central Illinois
Thanks 2 Door and Paul, I missed you all to. I have a neighbor that I introduced to the china girl 2-stroke engine. He turned out to be a visionary on custom build bike frames. There is one that has the most beautiful lines of any bike that I have ever seen. I will try to get a photo of it up on this site and what bicycles were used to build this hard tail bike.

Charged-Reacter

Dec 12, 2008
west-central Illinois
Sorry, I have not been able to take a picture of the bike. Maybe you will be able to visualize the bike until I can post a picture of it. He used the long neck vintage Schwinn 10 speed front end with about a 45 degree rake. Then a vintage girls step through bike. The kind that has the matching curvy top and bottom bars. He turned the top bar over and turned it the other way around. He turned the bottom bar over to match the top bar and put a 4 inch extension behind the crank housing. He used the Occ triple tree fork and tank. He custom made a hard tail seat using a solid rear bicycle rack with a short sissy bar.