Hello, just joined!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Moose is loose, Nov 27, 2010.

1. Moose is loose

Moose is loose New Member

Hi, im glad i found this forum, i didnt know there was so many motorbicyclists out there! My cousin got me into this n now im into it more than he is lol. I built a mongoose impasse with a skyhawk 66cc engine with a jetted carb n custom exhaust that goes 39-40 mph. My cousin has a diamond back mb with the same engine n mods n a 32 tooth rear sprocket n we clocked him with a car at 55 mph! Also built a real nice cruiser for the neighbor with a 66cc chrome boy go fast engine. N right now im workin on a cruiser with a harbor freight 6.5 horse engine, just need to make a jackshaft n order a fuel tank n a hand throttle... As soon as i figure it out ill post pics of everything. Im guessin i cant upload pics on here with my iphone...

2. wheelbender6

wheelbender6 Active Member

Welcome to the forum. You could post your project in the DIY (non-kit) subforum and maybe get some ideas on your jackshaft. There are a few Greyhound builds in there.

3. silverbear

silverbear The Boy Who Never Grew Up

Welcome to the forum. I spend my winters down near Thurmont north of Frederick, Md. We're nearly neighbors! After three posts you can upload photos. I'm running a Greyhound 79cc in a 51 Schwinn. Lots of power.
    SB

4. Crazy Horse

Crazy Horse Dealer

Welcome to the forum Moose is Loose, now you too can say I have 28,186 motorized bicycle friends.

The addiction you now have will only get worse or stronger, you can now pickup your first build chip / medallion.

Our 12 Traditions of Motorbicycling Anonymous

* 1. Our common welfare should come first; our adiction depends on MA unity.
    * 2. For our purpose there is but one ultimate authority - our motorized bicycles, our leaders are but trusted servants, they do not govern.
    * 3. The only requirement for membership is a desire to motorize our bicycles.
    * 4. Each Group should be autonomous, except in matters affecting other Groups, or MA, as a whole.
    * 5. Each Group has but one primary purpose--to spread the message to the addict who hasn't yet motorized his bicycle.
    * 6. An MA Group ought never endorse, finance or lend the MA name to any related facility or outside enterprise, lest problems of money, property or prestige divert us from our primary purpose.
    * 7. Every MA Group ought to be fully self-supporting, declining outside contributions.
    * 8. Motorbicycling Anonymous should remain forever nonprofessional, but our Service Centers may employ special workers.
    * 9. MA, as such, ought never be organized; but we may create forums / boards or committees directly responsible to those they serve.
    * 10. MA has no opinion on outside issues; hence, the MA name ought never be drawn into public controversy.
    * 11. Our public relations policy is based on attraction rather than promotion; we need always maintain personal anonymity at the level of press, radio and films.
    * 12. Anonymity is the spiritual foundation of our motorized bicycling addiction, ever reminding us to place principles before personalities.

Keep coming back!
    Peace Crazy Horse.
    usflg

5. Moose is loose

Yes it is getting worse/stronger lol! Everytime i go to a store or anywhere bicycles r sold, im always lookin for bicycles i can fit engines on!

6. 2door

2door Moderator
    Staff Member

55mph ? Ummmmmmm...okay, whatever.
    Tom

7. Moose is loose

Hey im serious bout 55 mph. My cousin said to ask the people who went to the delaware rally in 2009