Hello from Santa Cruz!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by >ScCruisin<, May 29, 2009.

1. >ScCruisin<

>ScCruisin< New Member

Hello from Santa Cruz!

#1 >ScCruisin<, May 29, 2009
    Last edited: May 29, 2009
  2. Goat Herder

Goat Herder Gutter Rider

Howdy Welcome to the forum!! I think two more post and it will start working for ya. Its how the forum filters spam. Glad ta have ya here. This is a very informative place!

3. >ScCruisin<

>ScCruisin< New Member

Ok. Ya it wont let me post my pciture. Ill keep trying after a couple more posts. Thanks for the welcome.

4. paul

paul Active Member

welcome to the site. you can now post your motorized bicycle pictures and links. glad to have you with us
    .wee.

5. >ScCruisin<

>ScCruisin< New Member

Here it is!!

[​IMG]

6. bragbox

bragbox New Member

YO
    another NoCal member... i've converted my S'Cruz full suspension TAZMON with a Golden Eagle 2.9hp motor w/ custom chamber.

just found this site... NICE!

#6 bragbox, Sep 17, 2009
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2009
  7. LWPSCORPION

LWPSCORPION New Member

Hello Santa Cruz....Hello From Northern California , Another new guy ! I am currently a WHIZZER DEALER here in N Ca. I Have built several 2 stroke kit bikes, working on a Grubee 49cc 4 stroke kit for a customer. And I would like to say hello to Al, A WHIZZER engine kit customer of mine. Nice to see you here. I just emailed you asking how you were doing. I'm 63 Retired , love Bikes, I currently have a 1991 FXSTC Soft Tail Custom Harley, 1981 naked HONDA CBX 6 , 2000 BUELL thunder bolt ,2007 SUZUKI 650 DR SE Dual Sport, and about 15 or so WHIZZERS including One of Debbie LaLones and enough parts to build at least 2 complete bikes and spares left over. I also have a WC1 Flamed personal bikes of Debbie LaLone , Al I have a NE-R , I love that bike Runs 38mph ,I think if i tweek the CVT, I can get more speed,I have a NE-5 that will run 48mph ....Al , What is the CVT clutch spring color ? Black Or Red ? I sell Whizzer Engine kits I make Vinyl Graphics, I make WHIZZER signs..Enough about me....Thanks for letting me join.Hope you usflgall can make sense of this mumbojumbo... Wayne

8. Easy Rider

Easy Rider Santa Cruz Scooter Works

Cool to see another Local here. Pretty soon we need to get a ride on the coast.

9. BarelyAWake

BarelyAWake New Member

... o_O

I gotta move to Cali.

lol welcome to the place ScCruisin! Nice build, very clean - I like the shorty fenders!

#9 BarelyAWake, Oct 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2009
  10. LWPSCORPION

LWPSCORPION New Member

Hello again, I am in the REAL NORTHERN CA, 80miles south of the Oregon border 15 miles north of Eureka Ca and 1/2 mile from the coast. REDWOOD country. How do you up load pictures ? Wayne

#10 LWPSCORPION, Oct 14, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 14, 2009
  11. Dave31

Dave31 Moderator
    Staff Member