Hello from Prescott, Arizona

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by danodude75, Mar 10, 2015.

1. danodude75

danodude75 New Member

Just thought I'd say hello and introduce myself. Name is Dan, I'm 39, I live in Prescott, AZ. I bought a 2010 Schwinn Point Beach with a 66cc Skyhawk-gt-5 on it from someone on craigslist a few weeks ago. Pretty much stock, but it won't stay that way for long. I use it as my primary transportation, since it rarely rains here. LOL! The bike needs some maintenance, but otherwise it's in great shape.

I was considering buying a brand new bike from a local guy, but then I thought, that would take out all the fun of fixing a used one!

.bf.

2. xseler

xseler Well-Known Member

Howdy & welcome to the clubhouse!!

Lots of good info in this forum........good folks, also.

Best of luck in your upcoming projects!

3. 2door

2door Moderator
    Staff Member

Welcome to the community. There is a world of help, knowledge and information here if/when you need it to get the most from your motorized bicycle.

Good luck, have fun and ride safe.

Tom

4. Dave31

Dave31 Moderator
    Staff Member

Welcome from Tucson Dan glad to have you with us. Love Prescott, used to really enjoying going to Granite Lake do some fishing and hiking.

5. Trey

Trey $50 Cruiser

danodude75- Welcome!
    You have the right attitude in my opinion, and I wish you well. You will certainly get a boatload of help from the folks here.
    Keep us up to date....

Trey

6. danodude75

danodude75 New Member

Thanks guys. This place has been so helpful! So many times I've found myself searching for answers and tips here! There's so much info here!

I decided to swap everything over to a Cranbrook, since I was going to spend the same amount of money on new wheels anyway. Might as well start with a fresh bike. I just painted the tank black, waiting on brakes, tuned pipe and a carb to come from ebay. Put some miles on it today, everything is working great.

Attached Files: